Sweet! Experience a golden touch of flawlesswonder with GiGi All Purpose Honee™. This effective yet gentle soft hair removal wax takes out unwanted hair so delicately from head to toe. No more unsightly hair! Just beautiful, healthy, and glowing skin all over for you or your clients. Show off the natural beauty of your skin and experience self-confidence like never before!
Honey-Infused Soft Wax: Are you looking for a sensitive skin wax? GiGi’s All Purpose Honee™ Soft Waxis perfect for your needs. Perfect for all skin types! Features an all-naturalblend of expertly selected ingredients and infused with the healing properties of beeswax. Keeps skin flawlessly smooth and supple with no irritation or redness.
Silky Smooth Skin: Feel free with the GiGi All Purpose Honee™ wax! Feel the difference with each hair removal session. Get sleek, smooth, and sexy skin by pairing this potent Honee wax with GiGi hair removal wax strips!
Positively Hair-Free: Now you can wear what you feel without worry! The GiGi All Purpose Honee™ keeps your body hair-free longer. This luxurious hair removal wax takes out each strand effectively from root to tip. Dare to bare your beautiful skin for weeks!
Easy and Light Hair Removal Wax: Smooth skin anytime, anywhere! The GiGi All Purpose Honee™ wax comes in a convenient can container you can bring everywhere you go! Easy to use at home or even professionally. Reveal beautiful skin in no time!
PREP & HEAT: 1. Place collar on GiGi warmer. 2. Remove plastic lid and place can in warmer. Set temperature to High for 15-25 minutes, then set to Low until wax has a thin/honey consistency. 3. Test wax temperature on the backside of your wrist before waxing. READY TO WAX! 1. Cleanse area to be epilated with GiGi Pre Hon cleanser and then pat thoroughly dry with tissue. 2. Apply a thin layer of GiGi Pre Epilation Powder to absorb moisture and oil. 3. Holding the applicator at a 45° angle, apply a thin layer of soft wax in the direction of hair growth. 4. Place epilating strip over wax and rub strip firmly in the direction of hair growth. 5. Hold the skin taut and pull epilating strip off (parallel to the skin) with one quick motion in the opposite direction of hair growth. 6. Immediately apply firm pressure to epilated area with the cushion of your fingers or palm of your hand to calm the skin. Pro Tip: Use your epilated strip to remove any leftover wax from your skin 7. Never re-apply soft wax to newly-epilated areas. AFTER WAX CARE: 1. Apply GiGi Wax Off to remove any wax residue and to condition. 2. Apply Post Wax Cooling Gel liberally to skin after waxing to help soothe irritation and redness. 3. To maintain waxing results longer, smooth on GiGi Slow Grow, a hair minimizer, every day after showering.
Waxing should not be performed more than once every ten days on the same areas. It usually takes that long for hair to grow to a length of one-quarter inch, which is necessary for effective removal.
- Do not use wax on anyone who has phlebitis or diabetes, without the consent of a physician.
- Never apply wax to eyelids, the inside of the nose, or inside the ears.
- Do not permit client to scratch area. Scratching or intense rubbing will irritate the skin.
- Do not rub the strip more than one time. Excessive rubbing results in redness.
- Never apply wax to the nipples when removing hair from the breast area.
- Avoid using wax on clients who have a history of cysts or boils, and certainly never on clients with active herpes virus (cold sores).
- Do not use products containing Alpha Hydroxy Acids (AHAs) such as Malic, Lactic, Tartaric, Glycolic and Citric Acids or Beta Hydroxy Acids (BHAs) such as Salicylic Acid prior to and after waxing service. These products may cause irritation or sensitivity to the waxed area.