- Gentle Facial Honee Wax: Have a delicate and sweet time waxing with GiGi Facial Honee™. Expertly formulated to take care of unwanted facial hair. Fast, easy, and gentle! Reveal silky smooth, healthy, hair-free skin with each effortless application. Pairs best with your favorite GiGi facial hair waxing strips!
- Enriched Hair Removal Wax Formula: GiGi’s Facial Honee™ is a complete package! Takes out unsightly facial hair and more. Infused with beneficial natural ingredients that leave skin soft, supple, and thoroughly hydrated. Honey extract for skin moisture and protection, marigold flower extract to reduce inflammation, and chamomile extract that has skin-calming properties.
- Free and Confident: Show everyone what you’ve got! No more hiding and shying away with the GiGi™ Facial Honee. This facial honey wax removes each hair strand from the roots. Hair-free, flawless face for weeks on end without the need for constant shaving and plucking! All you need to think about is your next stunning outfit.
- Pro-approved Waxing: Whether you’re a mobile waxing professional or a serious DIY hair removal wax enthusiast. You’ll love how easy it is to get gorgeous results each time. The perfect addition to your on-the-go hair removal waxing kit or your beauty station shelf.
PREP & HEAT: 1. Place collar on GiGi warmer. 2. Remove plastic lid and place can in warmer. Set temperature to High for 15-25 minutes, then set to Low until wax has a thin/honey consistency. 3. Test wax temperature on the backside of your wrist before waxing. READY TO WAX! 1. Cleanse area to be epilated with GiGi Pre Hon cleanser and then pat thoroughly dry with tissue. 2. Apply a thin layer of GiGi Pre Epilation Powder to absorb moisture and oil. 3. Holding the applicator at a 45° angle, apply a thin layer of soft wax in the direction of hair growth. 4. Place epilating strip over wax and rub strip firmly in the direction of hair growth. 5. Hold the skin taut and pull epilating strip off (parallel to the skin) with one quick motion in the opposite direction of hair growth. 6. Immediately apply firm pressure to epilated area with the cushion of your fingers or palm of your hand to calm the skin. Pro Tip: Use your epilated strip to remove any leftover wax from your skin 7. Never re-apply soft wax to newly-epilated areas. AFTER WAX CARE: 1. Apply GiGi Wax Off to remove any wax residue and to condition. 2. Apply Post Wax Cooling Gel liberally to skin after waxing to help soothe irritation and redness. 3. To maintain waxing results longer, smooth on GiGi Slow Grow, a hair minimizer, every day after showering.
Glyceryl Hydrogenated Rosinate, Dipropylene Glycol Dibenzoate, Methyl Hydrogenated Rosinate, Honey Extract (Mel, Extrait de Miel), Calendula Officinalis Flower Extract, Chamomila Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract
Waxing should not be performed more than once every ten days on the same areas. It usually takes that long for hair to grow to a length of one-quarter inch, which is necessary for effective removal.
- Do not use wax on anyone who has phlebitis or diabetes, without the consent of a physician.
- Never apply wax to eyelids, the inside of the nose, or inside the ears.
- Do not permit client to scratch area. Scratching or intense rubbing will irritate the skin.
- Do not rub the strip more than one time. Excessive rubbing results in redness.
- Never apply wax to the nipples when removing hair from the breast area.
- Avoid using wax on clients who have a history of cysts or boils, and certainly never on clients with active herpes virus (cold sores).
- Do not use products containing Alpha Hydroxy Acids (AHAs) such as Malic, Lactic, Tartaric, Glycolic and Citric Acids or Beta Hydroxy Acids (BHAs) such as Salicylic Acid prior to and after waxing service. These products may cause irritation or sensitivity to the waxed area.
- Do not wax over areas that have dermal fillers.