The GiGi's Mini Pro Kit is the perfect waxing starter kit containing all the necessary wax and lotions for a professional service in the comfort of home. Kit includes: Mini Heater with Adjustable Temperature Honee Creme Wax 14oz. 8 each of Petite, Small and Large Spatulas 25 each of Small and Large Natural Muslin Strips 2 each of Face Strips and Body Strips Pre-Hon Antiseptic and Benzokal Lotion 2oz. each After Wax Cooling Gel 2oz. Slow Grow Lotion 4oz. 2 Collars for 14oz. cans Rest Bar Technician's manual
PREP & HEAT: 1. Place collar on GiGi warmer. 2. Remove plastic lid and place can in warmer. Set temperature to High for 15-25 minutes, then set to Low until wax has a thin/honey consistency. 3. Test wax temperature on the backside of your wrist before waxing. READY TO WAX! 1. Cleanse area to be epilated with GiGi Pre Hon cleanser and then pat thoroughly dry with tissue. 2. Apply a thin layer of GiGi Pre Epilation Powder to absorb moisture and oil. 3. Holding the applicator at a 45° angle, apply a thin layer of soft wax in the direction of hair growth. 4. Place epilating strip over wax and rub strip firmly in the direction of hair growth. 5. Hold the skin taut and pull epilating strip off (parallel to the skin) with one quick motion in the opposite direction of hair growth. 6. Immediately apply firm pressure to epilated area with the cushion of your fingers or palm of your hand to calm the skin. Pro Tip: Use your epilated strip to remove any leftover wax from your skin 7. Never re-apply soft wax to newly-epilated areas. AFTER WAX CARE: 1. Apply GiGi Wax Off to remove any wax residue and to condition. 2. Apply Post Wax Cooling Gel liberally to skin after waxing to help soothe irritation and redness. 3. To maintain waxing results longer, smooth on GiGi Slow Grow, a hair minimizer, every day after showering.
Crème Wax™: Glyceryl Hydrogenated Rosinate, Dipropylene Glycol Dibenzoate, Polyester-3, Silica, Fragrance (Parfum), Benzyl Benzoate, Aluminum Hydroxide, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Yellow 6 Lake (CI 15985), Violet 2 (CI 60725) Pre Hon: Water (Aqua, Eau), Isopropyl Alcohol, Propylene Glycol, Allantoin, Carbomer, Triethanolamine, Methylparaben, Diazolidinyl Urea, Caramel Post Epilation Lotion: Water (Aqua, Eau), Mineral Oil (Paraffinum Liquidum, Huile Minérale), Cetearyl Alcohol, Triticum Vulgare (Wheat) Germ Oil, Polysorbate-60, Allantoin, Cetyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Stearate, Chloroxylenol, Phenoxyethanol, Methylparaben, Ethylparaben, Propylparaben. Slow Grow: Water (Aqua, Eau), Propylene Glycol, Cetyl Alcohol, Cetearyl Alcohol, Ceteareth-20, Oleth-10, PEG-8 Distearate, Stearic Acid, Papain, Argania Spinosa Kernel Oil, Glyceryl Stearate, Triethanolamine, Fragrance (Parfum), Benzyl Salicylate, Coumarin, Hydroxycitronellal, Linalool, Benzyl Alcohol, Phenoxyethanol, Methyparaben, Propylparaben Post Wax Cooling Gel: Water (Aqua, Eau), Alcohol Denat., Glycerin, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Cucumis Sativus (Cucumber) Fruit Extract, Menthol, PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Butylene Glycol, Carbomer, Aminomethyl Propanol, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Blue 1 (CI 42090)
IMPORTANT SAFETY INSTRUCTIONS
When using electrical appliances, especially when children are present, basic safety precautions should always be followed, including:
READ ALL INSTRUCTIONS BEFORE USING.
KEEP AWAY FROM WATER.
DANGER: As with most electrical appliances, electrical parts are electrically live even when the switch is turned “OFF”.
To reduce the risk of death by electrical shock:
1. Always unplug appliance when finished using.
2. Do not use while bathing.
3. Do not place or store appliance where it can fall or be pulled into tub or sink.
4. Do not place in or drop into water or other liquids.
5. If the warmer falls into water, do not reach into the water. Instead “unplug it” immediately!
WARNING: To reduce the risk of burns, electrocution, fire, or injury to persons:
1. Do not leave appliance unattended while it is operating or is plugged in.
2. Close supervision is necessary when this appliance is used near children or invalids. This appliance should not be used by children. Children should be supervised to ensure that they do not play with the appliance.
3. The appliance is not intended for use by persons (including children) with reduced physical, sensory or mental capabilities, or lack of experience and knowledge, unless they have been given supervision or instruction concerning use of the appliance by a person responsible for their safety.
4. Use this appliance is only for its intended use as described in this instruction booklet. The use of attachments not recommended by the manufacturer may cause hazards.
5. Never operate this appliance if it has a damaged cord or plug, if it is not working properly, if it has been dropped or damaged in any manner or dropped into water. If the supply cord is damaged, it must be replaced by the manufacturer, its service agent or similarly qualified persons in order to avoid a hazard.
6. Keep the cord away from hot or heated surfaces.
7. Never use while drowsy or while sleeping.
8. Do not drape the cord over a counter or a table top in such a manner that it can be pulled on by children or tipped over unintentionally.
9. Do not immerse in water or other liquids.
10. Do not touch hot metal surfaces.
11. Use this appliance on a level, heat-resistant surface.
12. Unplug from outlet when not in use. Allow to cool before handling, cleaning, or storing the appliance.
13. Test hot wax on a small area of the skin for warmth and possible skin reactions before using. If you are susceptible to allergic reactions or if you have circulatory problems, it is recommended that you consult a physician before using this appliance.
14. Do not use outdoors, or operate when aerosol (spray) products are being used. Do not operate where oxygen is being administered.