- Aloe Vera Hard Wax: Are you looking for the best hair removal wax for sensitive skin? GiGi’s Nourishing Aloe Vera Wax Beads are super effective in removing stubborn unwanted body hair gently. Wax without harm!
- Natural and Nourishing Blend: Leaves skin super smooth, silky, and healthy! This delightful GiGi hard wax will definitely keep you and your clients happy and positively hair-free. GiGi’s Nourishing Aloe Vera Wax Beads are lovingly infused with the soothing effects of Aloe Vera and essential oils. Helps calm and nourish the skin after each relaxing waxing session.
- Sensitive Skin Hair Removal Wax: GiGi’s Nourishing Aloe Vera Wax Beads melt to a dazzling display of refreshing bright green allure. This hair removal wax consistency ensures smooth application and gentle pulls. Painless and won’t harm sensitive skin.
- Easy Pour Pebble Form: Spill-proof and convenient! This Nourishing Aloe Vera Wax from GiGi comes in an easy to store and carry bead form. Keeps very well in your to-go professional waxing kit. Perfect for DIY waxers too, stays fresh and ready for your next spa day right at home!
PREP & HEAT:
1. Pour Wax Beads into empty wax can (fill as needed), place collar around wax can and into GiGi warmer for melting.
2. Set temperature to High for 30 minutes until wax has a thick/caramel-like consistency, then set the temperature to Medium – Low.
3. Test wax temperature on the inside of your wrist before waxing client.
READY TO WAX!
1. Cleanse area to be epilated with GiGi Pre Hon cleanser and pat thoroughly dry with tissue.
2. Apply a few drops of Pre Epilation Oil to area being epilated.
3. Holding the applicator at a 45 degree angle, apply a thick layer of wax going against the direction of hair growth then smooth back over (if using near the eye area, instruct client to keep eyes closed).
4. Allow wax to cool on the skin for 10 to 15 seconds until it becomes soft and pliable.
5. Hold the skin taut and pull wax off (parallel to the skin) with one quick motion in the opposite direction of hair growth.
6. Immediately apply firm pressure to epilated area with the cushion of your fingers or palm of your hand to calm the skin.
AFTER WAX CARE:
1. Apply GiGi Wax Off to remove any wax residue and to soothe & condition the skin.
2. Apply GiGi Post Wax Cooling Gel to cool and comfort freshly waxed skin.
Waxing should not be performed more than once every ten days on the same areas. It usually takes that long for hair to grow to a length of one-quarter inch, which is necessary for effective removal.
- Do not use wax on anyone who has phlebitis or diabetes, without the consent of a physician.
- Never apply wax to eyelids, the inside of the nose, or inside the ears.
- Do not permit client to scratch area. Scratching or intense rubbing will irritate the skin.
- Do not rub the strip more than one time. Excessive rubbing results in redness.
- Never apply wax to the nipples when removing hair from the breast area.
- Avoid using wax on clients who have a history of cysts or boils, and certainly never on clients with active herpes virus (cold sores).
- Do not use products containing Alpha Hydroxy Acids (AHAs) such as Malic, Lactic, Tartaric, Glycolic and Citric Acids or Beta Hydroxy Acids (BHAs) such as Salicylic Acid prior to and after waxing service. These products may cause irritation or sensitivity to the waxed area.
- Do not wax over areas that have dermal fillers.