- Tea Tree Infused Crème Wax: Get silky smooth, supple hair-free skin with the GiGi Tea Tree Crème Wax. Packed with hydrating and skin-nourishing Tea Tree oil that relieves dryness and helps keep skin healthy and gorgeous.
- Best For Medium Hair: The GiGi Tea Tree Crème wax effectively removes medium hair from the skin without drying it out. Features a lower melting point and creamy texture for easier application. Enjoy overflowing confidence for weeks on end! Wear what you want, when you want!
- Skin-safe and Gentle: The GiGi Tea Tree Crème Wax™ is expertly formulated to give you excellent hair removal with each session. Best for normal skin! Helps protect from irritation and damage with its antibacterial properties.
- Pro-Level Hair Removal Wax: Perfect to always have in your hair removal wax kit! Whether you’re a seasoned wax pro or a serious DIY beauty enthusiast, we know you’ll love GiGi Tea Tree Crème Wax™! Gives you flexibility and ease of use without sacrificing quality. A definite must-have on your vanity at home or your waxing pro kit for client appointments!
PREP & HEAT:
1. Place collar on GiGi warmer.
2. Remove plastic lid and place can in warmer. Set temperature to High for 15-25 minutes, then set to Low until wax has a thin/honey consistency.
3. Test wax temperature on the backside of your wrist before waxing.
READY TO WAX!
1. Cleanse area to be epilated with GiGi Pre Hon cleanser and then pat thoroughly dry with tissue.
2. Apply a thin layer of GiGi Pre Epilation Powder to absorb moisture and oil.
3. Holding the applicator at a 45° angle, apply a thin layer of soft wax in the direction of hair growth.
4. Place epilating strip over wax and rub strip firmly in the direction of hair growth.
5. Hold the skin taut and pull epilating strip off (parallel to the skin) with one quick motion in the opposite direction of hair growth.
6. Immediately apply firm pressure to epilated area with the cushion of your fingers or palm of your hand to calm the skin.
Pro Tip: Use your epilated strip to remove any leftover wax from your skin
7. Never re-apply soft wax to newly-epilated areas.
AFTER WAX CARE:
1. Apply GiGi Wax Off to remove any wax residue and to condition.
2. Apply Post Wax Cooling Gel liberally to skin after waxing to help soothe irritation and redness.
3. To maintain waxing results longer, smooth on GiGi Slow Grow, a hair minimizer, every day after showering.
- Do not use wax on anyone who has phlebitis or diabetes, without the consent of a physician.
- Never apply wax to eyelids, the inside of the nose, or inside the ears.
- Do not permit client to scratch area. Scratching or intense rubbing will irritate the skin.
- Do not rub the strip more than one time. Excessive rubbing results in redness.
- Never apply wax to the nipples when removing hair from the breast area.
- Avoid using wax on clients who have a history of cysts or boils, and certainly never on clients with active herpes virus (cold sores).
- Do not use products containing Alpha Hydroxy Acids (AHAs) such as Malic, Lactic, Tartaric, Glycolic and Citric Acids or Beta Hydroxy Acids (BHAs) such as Salicylic Acid prior to and after waxing service. These products may cause irritation or sensitivity to the waxed area.
- Do not wax over areas that have dermal fillers.