The GiGi Brow Waxing Kit comes with all the tools needed to achieve perfectly shaped and sculpted brows at home. The compact Mini Honee Warmer is perfectly sized for brow and facial waxing and the Soothing Azulene Wax Beads provide a non-strip hard wax formula that is best suited for sensitive skin.
Features & Benefits:
• Hard Wax Beads with Soothing Azulene is a gentle, non-strip formula that's ideal for sensitive skin
• Brow razors clean up hairs around brows after or in between hair removal treatments
• Four different brow shaping stencils allow you to select and create the best brow shape to suit any face shape
• Hard Wax Beads Infused With Soothing Azulene 5 oz
• Wax Refill Can 5 oz
• Mini Honee Wax Warmer
• Brow Razors - 2
• Brow Stencils - 4
• Small Accu Edge Applicators - 5
• Large Accu Edge Applicators - 5
PREP + HEAT:
• Pour wax beads into empty wax can (fill as needed), place collar around wax can and heat up in Mini Honee Warmer.
• Set temperature to High and wait for about 25-30 minutes until wax has a thick, caramel-like consistency, then lower the setting to desired temperature.
• Test wax temperature on the inside of your wrist before waxing.
READY TO WAX:
• Cleanse area to be epilated and thoroughly dry.
• For best results, apply a small amount of GiGi Pre-Epilation Oil sparingly to area being waxed.
• Holding the applicator at a 45 degree angle, apply a thick layer of wax in the direction of hair growth.
• Allow wax to cool on the skin until it becomes soft and pliable, approximately 30 seconds.
• Hold the skin taut and pull wax off (parallel to the skin) with one quick motion in the opposite direction of hair growth.
• Immediately apply firm pressure to waxed area with the cushion of your fingers or palm of your hand to calm the skin.
NOTE: Hard wax can be reapplied to the same area up to 2-3 times if necessary.
• Apply shaving lotion to area being shaved.
• Place razor against skin and shave in the direction of hair growth.
• Rinse thoroughly and pat skin dry.
• Apply moisturizer.
• Line up stencil with natural brow, using thumb and index finger to hold it in place, being aware of inner edge of brow and highest point of arch.
• Fill in stencil with your choice of brow shading product.
• Flip stencil for use on other brow.
External use only. Keep out of reach of children. Do not ingest. Test a small area on the backside of your wrist for temperature sensitivity. Do not use on irritated, cut or broken skin. Do not use inside nose, ears, on nipples, eyelashes, warts and moles or near internal genital area. Do not use if client has varicose veins, diabetes, phlebitis, chapped, sore or sunburned skin, recent scar tissue, eczema or any skin disorder. Do not use if client is using Retin-A, Accutane, Glycolic Acid or Alpha Hydroxy treatment. Client should not use soaps or astringents for 2 hours after application. Advise client to avoid the sun, tanning and hot water for 8 hours before and after any hair removal treatment.
IMPORTANT SAFETY INSTRUCTIONS
When using electrical appliances, especially when children are present, basic safety precautions should always be followed, including:
READ ALL INSTRUCTIONS BEFORE USING.
KEEP AWAY FROM WATER.
As with most electrical appliances, electrical parts are electrically live even when the switch is turned “OFF”.
DANGER: To reduce the risk of death by electrical shock:
1. Always unplug appliance when finished using.
2. Do not use while bathing.
3. Do not place or store appliance where it can fall or be pulled into 3 tub or sink.
4. Do not place in or drop into water or other liquids.
5. If the warmer falls into water, do not reach into the water.
Instead ""unplug it"" immediately!
WARNING: To reduce the risk of burns, electrocution, fire or injury to persons:
1. Do not leave appliance unattended while it is operating or is plugged in.
2. Close supervision is necessary when this appliance is used near children or individuals with certain disabilities. This appliance should not be used by children.
3. Use this appliance only for its intended use as described in this instruction booklet. The use of attachments not recommended by the manufacturer may cause hazards.
4. Never operate this appliance if it has a damaged cord or plug, if it is not working properly, if it has been dropped or damaged in any manner or dropped into water. Return the appliance to a service center for examination and repair.
5. Keep the cord away from hot or heated surfaces.
6. Never use while drowsy or while sleeping.
7. Do not drape the cord over a counter or a table top in such a manner that it can be pulled on by children or tripped over unintentionally.
8. Do not immerse in water or other liquids.
9. Do not touch hot metal surfaces.
10. Use this appliance on a level, heat-resistant surface.
11. Use only GiGi® 5 oz wax.
12. Do not apply hot wax near eyes or other heat-sensitive areas, to any skin injury, eruption, or surface growth.
13. Unplug from outlet when not in use. Allow to cool before handling, cleaning or storing the appliance.
14. Test hot wax on a small area of the skin for warmth and possible skin reactions before using. If you are susceptible to allergic reactions or if you have circulatory problems, it is recommended that you consult a physician before using this appliance.
15. Do not use outdoors or operate where aerosol (spray) products are being used. Do not operate where oxygen is being administered.