Smooth On – Pull Off.
1. If wax strip is somewhat hard due to the cold, heat the strip for a few moments with the palms of your hands. If wax strip is too soft due to heat, place it in the refrigerator for a few moments and then proceed with waxing.
2. Separate wax strip by peeling apart the two sides.
3. Apply strip (with wax facing down toward skin), firmly apply pressure and smooth in the direction of hair growth. With one hand, hold the skin taut. With the other hand, peel off the strip in one quick motion in opposite direction of hair growth. Keep the strip as close to the skin as possible. Do not pull off upwards.
4. Do not peel back cautiously. If you do, the strip will appear to be sticking to the skin. Always hold the skin taut and peel off quickly. Wax strip comes away clean and free, gripping only the hairs and causing minimum discomfort.
5. Should any residue of wax be left on the skin, we recommend using GiGi Wax Off then wiping clean with a tissue.