- Delicate Crème Wax: Why sacrifice skin health just to be hair-free? The GiGi Crème Wax™ takes out stubborn and unwanted body hair so effectively without harm. All thanks to its gentle yet effective formulation. Melts at a lower temperature with a delicate consistency and warmth.
- Skin-Calming Formula: Get silky smooth, hair-free skin with no redness, irritation, or discomfort. GiGi’s Crème Wax™ features a gentle formulation that includes Titanium Dioxide that has anti-inflammatory properties. Contains no harsh ingredients or additives.
- Best For Sensitive Skin: Experience the best care for sensitive skin with the GiGi Crème Wax™! Completely removes each hair strand directly from the roots with a delicate yet effective action. A great choice for full-body waxing but works best for finer and smaller hair. No more constant plucking and shaving! Enjoy clean, clear, beautiful skin for weeks and weeks.
- Hair Removal Wax Kit Must-Have: Great for your at-home DIY beauty diva or mobile waxing professional needs. The GiGi Crème Wax™ comes in a handy 14-ounce can that goes perfectly on your beauty corner shelf at home or your pro hair removal waxing kit bag for outcall waxing sessions!
PREP & HEAT:
1. Place collar on GiGi warmer.
2. Remove plastic lid and place can in warmer. Set temperature to High for 15-25 minutes, then set to Low until wax has a thin/honey consistency.
3. Test wax temperature on the backside of your wrist before waxing.
READY TO WAX!
1. Cleanse area to be epilated with GiGi Pre Hon cleanser and then pat thoroughly dry with tissue.
2. Apply a thin layer of GiGi Pre Epilation Powder to absorb moisture and oil.
3. Holding the applicator at a 45° angle, apply a thin layer of soft wax in the direction of hair growth.
4. Place epilating strip over wax and rub strip firmly in the direction of hair growth.
5. Hold the skin taut and pull epilating strip off (parallel to the skin) with one quick motion in the opposite direction of hair growth.
6. Immediately apply firm pressure to epilated area with the cushion of your fingers or palm of your hand to calm the skin.
Pro Tip: Use your epilated strip to remove any leftover wax from your skin
7. Never re-apply soft wax to newly-epilated areas.
AFTER WAX CARE:
1. Apply GiGi Wax Off to remove any wax residue and to condition.
2. Apply Post Wax Cooling Gel liberally to skin after waxing to help soothe irritation and redness.
3. To maintain waxing results longer, smooth on GiGi Slow Grow, a hair minimizer, every day after showering.
- Do not use wax on anyone who has phlebitis or diabetes, without the consent of a physician.
- Never apply wax to eyelids, the inside of the nose, or inside the ears.
- Do not permit client to scratch area. Scratching or intense rubbing will irritate the skin.
- Do not rub the strip more than one time. Excessive rubbing results in redness.
- Never apply wax to the nipples when removing hair from the breast area.
- Avoid using wax on clients who have a history of cysts or boils, and certainly never on clients with active herpes virus (cold sores).
- Do not use products containing Alpha Hydroxy Acids (AHAs) such as Malic, Lactic, Tartaric, Glycolic and Citric Acids or Beta Hydroxy Acids (BHAs) such as Salicylic Acid prior to and after waxing service. These products may cause irritation or sensitivity to the waxed area.
- Do not wax over areas that have dermal fillers.