GiGi Hair Removal Cream for Bikini & Legs was specially created for depilatory users who prefer a cream formula. GiGi Hair Removal Cream removes unwanted leg and bikini area hair swiftly and effectively. Post-treatment Calming Balm soothes the skin while restoring its normal pH balance.
CREAM DEPILATORY: Water (Aqua, Eau), Mineral Oil (Paraffinum Liquidum, Huile Minérale), Cetearyl Alcohol, Ceteth-20, Sodium Silicate, Calcium Hydroxide, Sodium Thioglycolate, Calcium Thioglycolate, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Cucumis Sativus (Cucumber) Fruit Extract, Bisabolol, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Fragrance (Parfum) CALMING BALM: Water (Aqua, Eau), Cetearyl Alcohol, Mineral Oil (Paraffinum Liquidum, Huile Minérale), Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Polysorbate 60, Glycerin, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Cucumis Sativus (Cucumber) Fruit Extract, Polyquaternium-28, Butylene Glycol, Phenoxyethanol, Methylparaben, Ethylparaben, Propylparaben, Green
- Do Not Use on areas that have been recently shaved, tweezed or waxed.
- Do Not Apply on inflamed, chapped, irritated, broken or sunburned skin.
- Do Not Apply on breasts or vaginal areas.
- Do Not Use on eyebrows or near eyes. If cream should get into eyes, wash thoroughly with lukewarm water. Rinse with boric acid solution. If irritation occurs, consult a physician.
- If first application does not remove hair completely, wait 48 hours before re-treating that area.
- Replace tube cap quickly to avoid drying out cream.
- Avoid the sun or tanning for 8 hours before or after using GiGi Hair Removal Cream.
- Do not apply soaps, deodorants, or astringents for two hours before and after treatment.