- Convenient Microwave Wax Prep: Get gorgeous, hair-free skin in no time! The GiGi Microwave Tweezeless wax is the fastest and easiest way to effectively remove unsightly facial hair. No wax warmers and epilating strips are needed! Just follow a few easy steps and you’re ready for your waxing session.
- Mild Hair Removal Wax Formula: Effectively eliminates unwanted facial hair with gentle waxing ingredients. The GiGi Microwave Tweezeles Wax features a no-irritation rosin and beeswax-based formula with a mild exfoliation effect.
- Long-lasting Smooth and Silky Skin: The GiGi Microwave Tweezeless Wax takes out facial hair directly from the roots. This means hair won’t be back to bother you for weeks! Feel fresh and confident with skin so smooth and flawless.
- For Beauty Pros and Enthusiasts: The perfect addition to your professional hair removal waxing kit or home beauty DIY pack. The GiGi Microwave Tweezles Wax comes in an easy-to-store 1-ounce microwave-safe plastic jar. Handy, portable, and space-saving convenience!
Never leave the jar in the microwave unattended. Do not overheat the jar. Follow heating instructions carefully. Overheating may result in melting of the jar causing severe burns and damage to user. if jar is uncomfortable to touch, the wax is too hot. Allow the wax to cool in the microwave before removing it. Do not place jar in oven or stovetop.
Waxing should not be performed more than once every ten days on the same areas. It usually takes that long for hair to grow to a length of one-quarter inch, which is necessary for effective removal.
- Do not use wax on anyone who has phlebitis or diabetes, without the consent of a physician.
- Never apply wax to eyelids, the inside of the nose, or inside the ears.
- Do not permit client to scratch area. Scratching or intense rubbing will irritate the skin.
- Do not rub the strip more than one time. Excessive rubbing results in redness.
- Never apply wax to the nipples when removing hair from the breast area.
- Avoid using wax on clients who have a history of cysts or boils, and certainly never on clients with active herpes virus (cold sores).
- Do not use products containing Alpha Hydroxy Acids (AHAs) such as Malic, Lactic, Tartaric, Glycolic and Citric Acids or Beta Hydroxy Acids (BHAs) such as Salicylic Acid prior to and after waxing service. These products may cause irritation or sensitivity to the waxed area.
- Do not wax over areas that have dermal fillers.