- No Sting™ Microwave Wax Convenience: Enjoy painless, quick, and easy waxing sessions with GiGi’s exclusive No Sting™ Wax Microwave! Melts down beautifully with a luxuriously easy-spread texture even without your conventional wax warmer. Just pop in your microwave for the recommended amount of time and you’re ready to go.
- Comfy and Enriched Waxing: The GiGi No Sting™ Wax Microwave is infused with soothing and calming Kava Kava essence. Derived from the Piper methysticum plant, this natural extract makes waxing comfortable and painless for your or a client.
- Best For Sensitive Skin: Say goodbye to constant plucking and shaving! Give your skin a rest with the GiGi No Sting™ Wax Microwave. Specially formulated with sensitive skin in mind! This Microwave Wax from GiGi takes out unwanted hair directly from the roots with delicate yet effective action. Be confidently hair-free for weeks!
- Reliable Hair Removal Wax Results: Excellent and convenient for DIY home waxing sessions or for your valued clients! Head-to-toe waxing has never been this easy and convenient. Skip your wax studio appointment and work on your skin when you want, where you want. A definite must-have for any professional hair removal waxing kit for outcall services!
Never leave the jar in the microwave unattended. Do not overheat the jar. Follow heating instructions carefully. Overheating may result in melting of the jar causing severe burns and damage to user. if jar is uncomfortable to touch, the wax is too hot. Allow the wax to cool in the microwave before removing it. Do not place jar in oven or stovetop.
Waxing should not be performed more than once every ten days on the same areas. It usually takes that long for hair to grow to a length of one-quarter inch, which is necessary for effective removal.
DO NOT heat wax for more than a total of 1 minute, as wax may be too hot to apply.
- Do not use wax on anyone who has phlebitis or diabetes, without the consent of a physician.
- Never apply wax to eyelids, the inside of the nose, or inside the ears.
- Do not permit client to scratch area. Scratching or intense rubbing will irritate the skin.
- Do not rub the strip more than one time. Excessive rubbing results in redness.
- Never apply wax to the nipples when removing hair from the breast area.
- Avoid using wax on clients who have a history of cysts or boils, and certainly never on clients with active herpes virus (cold sores).
- Do not use products containing Alpha Hydroxy Acids (AHAs) such as Malic, Lactic, Tartaric, Glycolic and Citric Acids or Beta Hydroxy Acids (BHAs) such as Salicylic Acid prior to and after waxing service. These products may cause irritation or sensitivity to the waxed area.
- Do not wax over areas that have dermal fillers.