- Creamy Chocolate Hair Removal Wax Treat: Get gorgeous, hair-free skin the relaxing way! Take it easy with the Milk Chocolate Créme Wax™ only from GiGi. A rich and creamy milk chocolate style wax that feels amazing and soothes with an opulent cocoa scent. Works best with your favorite GiGi epilating wax strips!
- Anti-Oxidant Rich Formula: The GiGi Milk Chocolate Créme Wax™ is infused with health-giving cocoa seed extract that is packed with antioxidants that protect skin from aging free radicals and Safflower Seed Oil for replacing lost moisture. Get silky smooth, hair-free, and super healthy skin instantly!
- Fast, Easy, and Effective: The GiGi Milk Chocolate Créme Wax gives you top to toe clear, smooth skin! Effectively removes unwanted coarse to resistant body hair effortlessly without harming your skin. Best suited for normal skin types but is also gentle enough for waxing sensitive skin.
- Consistent Pro-Level Results: You’re always in control! Whether you’re waxing a valued client as a beauty industry pro or yourself as DIY waxing diva. Expect only consistently excellent results with each session
PREP & HEAT:
1. Place collar on GiGi warmer.
2. Remove plastic lid and place can in warmer. Set temperature to High for 15-25 minutes, then set to Low until wax has a thin/honey consistency.
3. Test wax temperature on the backside of your wrist before waxing.
READY TO WAX!
1. Cleanse area to be epilated with GiGi Pre Hon cleanser and then pat thoroughly dry with tissue.
2. Apply a thin layer of GiGi Pre Epilation Powder to absorb moisture and oil.
3. Holding the applicator at a 45° angle, apply a thin layer of soft wax in the direction of hair growth.
4. Place epilating strip over wax and rub strip firmly in the direction of hair growth.
5. Hold the skin taut and pull epilating strip off (parallel to the skin) with one quick motion in the opposite direction of hair growth.
6. Immediately apply firm pressure to epilated area with the cushion of your fingers or palm of your hand to calm the skin.
Pro Tip: Use your epilated strip to remove any leftover wax from your skin
7. Never re-apply soft wax to newly-epilated areas.
AFTER WAX CARE:
1. Apply GiGi Wax Off to remove any wax residue and to condition.
2. Apply Post Wax Cooling Gel liberally to skin after waxing to help soothe irritation and redness.
3. To maintain waxing results longer, smooth on GiGi Slow Grow, a hair minimizer, every day after showering.
- Do not use wax on anyone who has phlebitis or diabetes, without the consent of a physician.
- Never apply wax to eyelids, the inside of the nose, or inside the ears.
- Do not permit client to scratch area. Scratching or intense rubbing will irritate the skin.
- Do not rub the strip more than one time. Excessive rubbing results in redness.
- Never apply wax to the nipples when removing hair from the breast area.
- Avoid using wax on clients who have a history of cysts or boils, and certainly never on clients with active herpes virus (cold sores).
- Do not use products containing Alpha Hydroxy Acids (AHAs) such as Malic, Lactic, Tartaric, Glycolic and Citric Acids or Beta Hydroxy Acids (BHAs) such as Salicylic Acid prior to and after waxing service. These products may cause irritation or sensitivity to the waxed area.
- Do not wax over areas that have dermal fillers.