- Milk and Honee Hair Removal Wax: The GiGi Milk & Honee Wax™ treats your skin the right way! Removes unwanted body hair with finesse and leaves your skin glowing, beautiful, and healthy. No more painful shaving and plucking. Just use with your favorite GiGi epilating wax strips and reveal silky smooth, clear skin like never before!
- Infused with Natural Goodness: GiGi’s Milk Honee Wax™ is packed with the loving goodness of natural ingredients that restores and protects skin as it removes hair completely. Contains milk that moisturizes and brightens skin, honey that helps in healing and protecting skin, and castor seed oil that prevents moisture loss.
- Easy and Effective: The GiGi Milk & Honee Wax™ takes the hair out directly from the roots with effective yet gentle epilating action. Positively glowing, hair-free skin for weeks and weeks! Works best for removing fine to medium hair from normal to oily skin.
- Best Body Waxing Results: A must-have for your mobile pro hair removal waxing kit or your DIY waxing nook shelf at home. Get excellent, expert-level results consistently with the GiGi Milk & Honee Wax™. Take awesome waxing action with you wherever you go with its convenient packaging and portability!
PREP & HEAT:
1. Place collar on GiGi warmer.
2. Remove plastic lid and place can in warmer. Set temperature to High for 15-25 minutes, then set to Low until wax has a thin/honey consistency.
3. Test wax temperature on the backside of your wrist before waxing.
READY TO WAX!
1. Cleanse area to be epilated with GiGi Pre Hon cleanser and then pat thoroughly dry with tissue.
2. Apply a thin layer of GiGi Pre Epilation Powder to absorb moisture and oil.
3. Holding the applicator at a 45° angle, apply a thin layer of soft wax in the direction of hair growth.
4. Place epilating strip over wax and rub strip firmly in the direction of hair growth.
5. Hold the skin taut and pull epilating strip off (parallel to the skin) with one quick motion in the opposite direction of hair growth.
6. Immediately apply firm pressure to epilated area with the cushion of your fingers or palm of your hand to calm the skin.
Pro Tip: Use your epilated strip to remove any leftover wax from your skin
7. Never re-apply soft wax to newly-epilated areas.
AFTER WAX CARE:
1. Apply GiGi Wax Off to remove any wax residue and to condition.
2. Apply Post Wax Cooling Gel liberally to skin after waxing to help soothe irritation and redness.
3. To maintain waxing results longer, smooth on GiGi Slow Grow, a hair minimizer, every day after showering.
- Do not use wax on anyone who has phlebitis or diabetes, without the consent of a physician.
- Never apply wax to eyelids, the inside of the nose, or inside the ears.
- Do not permit client to scratch area. Scratching or intense rubbing will irritate the skin.
- Do not rub the strip more than one time. Excessive rubbing results in redness.
- Never apply wax to the nipples when removing hair from the breast area.
- Avoid using wax on clients who have a history of cysts or boils, and certainly never on clients with active herpes virus (cold sores).
- Do not use products containing Alpha Hydroxy Acids (AHAs) such as Malic, Lactic, Tartaric, Glycolic and Citric Acids or Beta Hydroxy Acids (BHAs) such as Salicylic Acid prior to and after waxing service. These products may cause irritation or sensitivity to the waxed area.
- Do not wax over areas that have dermal fillers.