- Painless No Sting Wax™: Ouchless skin waxing! The GiGi No Sting Wax™ is expertly formulated to take out unwanted body hair with no pain and discomfort. Infused with the natural essence of Kava Kava root derived from the Piper methysticum plant that helps soothe and relax the skin. You won’t feel a thing!
- Comfortable Hair Removal Waxing: Stress-free and comfortable waxing. The GiGi No Sting Wax™ features an easily spreadable consistency and calming effect. Takes out every bit of unwanted hair without a hitch. Gives you gorgeous glowing hair-free skin for weeks! Feel free and confident.
- Best For Delicate Skin: The GiGi No Sting™ Wax is the perfect choice for removing fine to coarse hair on delicate, sensitive, and dry skin. No more worrying about redness and inflammation! Only good vibes for you or your hair removal waxing client with each session.
- Pro Wax Experience: The perfect painless soft wax choice for the professional or serious DIY beauty enthusiast. The GiGi No Sting Wax™ comes in a portable 14-ounce canister that goes effortlessly with your favorite GiGi wax warmer. An essential addition to any hair removal waxing kit!
PREP & HEAT: 1. Place collar on GiGi warmer. 2. Remove plastic lid and place can in warmer. Set temperature to High for 15-25 minutes, then set to Low until wax has a thin/honey consistency. 3. Test wax temperature on the backside of your wrist before waxing. READY TO WAX! 1. Cleanse area to be epilated with GiGi Pre Hon cleanser and then pat thoroughly dry with tissue. 2. Apply a thin layer of GiGi Pre Epilation Powder to absorb moisture and oil. 3. Holding the applicator at a 45° angle, apply a thin layer of soft wax in the direction of hair growth. 4. Place epilating strip over wax and rub strip firmly in the direction of hair growth. 5. Hold the skin taut and pull epilating strip off (parallel to the skin) with one quick motion in the opposite direction of hair growth. 6. Immediately apply firm pressure to epilated area with the cushion of your fingers or palm of your hand to calm the skin. Pro Tip: Use your epilated strip to remove any leftover wax from your skin 7. Never re-apply soft wax to newly-epilated areas. AFTER WAX CARE: 1. Apply GiGi Wax Off to remove any wax residue and to condition. 2. Apply Post Wax Cooling Gel liberally to skin after waxing to help soothe irritation and redness. 3. To maintain waxing results longer, smooth on GiGi Slow Grow, a hair minimizer, every day after showering.
- Do not use wax on anyone who has phlebitis or diabetes, without the consent of a physician.
- Never apply wax to eyelids, the inside of the nose, or inside the ears.
- Do not permit client to scratch area. Scratching or intense rubbing will irritate the skin.
- Do not rub the strip more than one time. Excessive rubbing results in redness.
- Never apply wax to the nipples when removing hair from the breast area.
- Avoid using wax on clients who have a history of cysts or boils, and certainly never on clients with active herpes virus (cold sores).
- Do not use products containing Alpha Hydroxy Acids (AHAs) such as Malic, Lactic, Tartaric, Glycolic and Citric Acids or Beta Hydroxy Acids (BHAs) such as Salicylic Acid prior to and after waxing service. These products may cause irritation or sensitivity to the waxed area.
- Do not wax over areas that have dermal fillers.