- Azulene Hard Wax Beads: Expertly formulated to remove unwanted body hair with a skin-calming effect. GiGi Soothing Azulene Wax Beads keep your skin hair-free, smooth, and beautiful for weeks! Give your razor and tweezers a rest. You won’t be needing them any time soon. No more redness, discomfort, and irritation!
- Natural Hair Removal Wax Formula: GiGi Soothing Azulene Wax Beads not only takes unwanted hair out. These hair removal wax beads also nourish your skin with a wholesome blend of natural ingredients. Dare to bare your flawless skin. So smooth, healthy, and youthful!
- Full Body Hard Wax: Works effectively to get rid of unsightly body hair from top to toe! You won’t even need waxing strips. Melts into a stunning display of sparkly azure wax and dries to an easy-to-pull hard wax consistency. Gentle enough for even your most sensitive areas. Be positively hair-free all over!
- Easy and Convenient Wax Choice: No spills, no mess! The perfect choice for the always-on-the-go waxing professional or serious DIY home beauty enthusiasts. The GiGi Soothing Azulene Wax Beads keep so well in any hair removal waxing kit. These solid beads will never leak inside your professional go-bag or beauty shelf at home.
PREP & HEAT:
1. Pour Wax Beads into empty wax can (fill as needed), place collar around wax can and into GiGi warmer for melting.
2. Set temperature to High for 30 minutes until wax has a thick/caramel-like consistency, then set the temperature to Medium – Low.
3. Test wax temperature on the inside of your wrist before waxing client.
READY TO WAX!
1. Cleanse area to be epilated with GiGi Pre Hon cleanser and pat thoroughly dry with tissue.
2. Apply a few drops of Pre Epilation Oil to area being epilated.
3. Holding the applicator at a 45 degree angle, apply a thick layer of wax going against the direction of hair growth then smooth back over (if using near the eye area, instruct client to keep eyes closed).
4. Allow wax to cool on the skin for 10 to 15 seconds until it becomes soft and pliable.
5. Hold the skin taut and pull wax off (parallel to the skin) with one quick motion in the opposite direction of hair growth.
6. Immediately apply firm pressure to epilated area with the cushion of your fingers or palm of your hand to calm the skin.
- Do not use wax on anyone who has phlebitis or diabetes, without the consent of a physician.
- Never apply wax to eyelids, the inside of the nose, or inside the ears.
- Do not permit client to scratch area. Scratching or intense rubbing will irritate the skin.
- Do not rub the strip more than one time. Excessive rubbing results in redness.
- Never apply wax to the nipples when removing hair from the breast area.
- Avoid using wax on clients who have a history of cysts or boils, and certainly never on clients with active herpes virus (cold sores).
- Do not use products containing Alpha Hydroxy Acids (AHAs) such as Malic, Lactic, Tartaric, Glycolic and Citric Acids or Beta Hydroxy Acids (BHAs) such as Salicylic Acid prior to and after waxing service. These products may cause irritation or sensitivity to the waxed area.
- Do not wax over areas that have dermal fillers.