- Golden Honee Hard Wax Beads: Skin so precious and flawless! Say goodbye to unsightly body hair with GiGi’s All Purpose Golden Honee Wax Beads. A pleasant and luxurious waxing experience awaits! Super comfortable waxing sessions for you and your clients with a dazzling and opulent vibe. Feel confident and free to show everyone what you’ve got!
- Skin Sensation All Over: Leaves skin hair-free, supple, and gorgeously glowing! The GiGi All Purpose Golden Honee Wax is infused with health-giving ingredients that treat skin like a QUEEN! Packed with a loving combination of essential oils and nourishing elements that helps skin stay fresh, hydrated, and flawless!
- No Strip Complete Hair Removal Waxing: You won’t even need epilating strips! The GiGi All Purpose Golden Honee Wax Beads lavishly melt down into an ultra-pliable hard wax. Effectively takes out unwanted hair from head to toe with unbelievable control. Easy on the skin, perfect for even your most intimate areas. Stay hair-free for weeks on end!
- Trusted By The Pros: Get professional hair waxing removal results every time with the GiGi All Purpose Golden Honee Wax Beads! Your new go-to hard wax choice for your professional waxing needs or at-home DIY beauty sessions. Made by GiGi! The most trusted hair removal wax brand since 1972!
PREP & HEAT:
1. Pour Wax Beads into empty wax can (fill as needed), place collar around wax can and into GiGi warmer for melting.
2. Set temperature to High for 30 minutes until wax has a thick/caramel-like consistency, then set the temperature to Medium – Low.
3. Test wax temperature on the inside of your wrist before waxing client.
READY TO WAX!
1. Cleanse area to be epilated with GiGi Pre Hon cleanser and pat thoroughly dry with tissue.
2. Apply a few drops of Pre Epilation Oil to area being epilated.
3. Holding the applicator at a 45 degree angle, apply a thick layer of wax going against the direction of hair growth then smooth back over (if using near the eye area, instruct client to keep eyes closed).
4. Allow wax to cool on the skin for 10 to 15 seconds until it becomes soft and pliable.
5. Hold the skin taut and pull wax off (parallel to the skin) with one quick motion in the opposite direction of hair growth.
6. Immediately apply firm pressure to epilated area with the cushion of your fingers or palm of your hand to calm the skin.
AFTER WAX CARE:
1. Apply GiGi Wax Off to remove any wax residue and to soothe & condition the skin.
2. Apply GiGi Post Wax Cooling Gel to cool and comfort freshly waxed skin.
- Do not use wax on anyone who has phlebitis or diabetes, without the consent of a physician.
- Never apply wax to eyelids, the inside of the nose, or inside the ears.
- Do not permit client to scratch area. Scratching or intense rubbing will irritate the skin.
- Do not rub the strip more than one time. Excessive rubbing results in redness.
- Never apply wax to the nipples when removing hair from the breast area.
- Avoid using wax on clients who have a history of cysts or boils, and certainly never on clients with active herpes virus (cold sores).
- Do not use products containing Alpha Hydroxy Acids (AHAs) such as Malic, Lactic, Tartaric, Glycolic and Citric Acids or Beta Hydroxy Acids (BHAs) such as Salicylic Acid prior to and after waxing service. These products may cause irritation or sensitivity to the waxed area.
- Do not wax over areas that have dermal fillers.